Fit4Mom GR Reopening Plan
We take the health and safety of our clients and team members very seriously. As we take steps to navigate the new normal we have created some new policies. These policies will protect our community and allow us to comply with the Governor's Executive Orders. Below are the policies we will be enforcing as we move to in-person classes.
We take the health and safety of our clients and team members very seriously. As we take steps to navigate the new normal with Covid-19 we have created some new policies. These policies will protect our community and allow us to comply with the Governor's Executive Orders. Below are the policies we will be enforcing as we move to in-person classes.
In-person classes will be held outside only.
No use of restrooms will be available
If there is bad weather, we will hold class virtually (call will be made by 4pm day of, for evening classes and by 9pm the night before for morning classes.)
These classes will not be recorded if they move to virtual
Class will be kept to 35 people including kids and instructor
Minimum of 3 clients must be enrolled for in-person classes to take place
Classes are either mom-only or mommy+kids
Body Back is Mom only
Stroller Strides, Strides 360 are Mom +kids
Children under the age of 5 must be buckled in their stroller for the duration of class
- Children are not required to wear masks
- There will be no opportunities for the kids to interact before or during class
- No sharing of toys or snacks between kids
Children over the age of 5 must remained seated on a blanket or chair next to the stroller.
- Children must keep to themselves before and during class
- We will be coming back to the same spot each time
- Children are allowed to run next to mom if they keep some distance from other kiddos and moms.
Requirements for Clients: (enforced by the instructor teaching class)
Bring your own equipment. There will be no sharing of equipment.
Keep with social distancing by and staying a minimum of 6 feet from fellow clients and instructors.
Clients must stay within designated area during classes, unless specified by instructor
Please be respectful of fellow mamas. We all have different comfort levels and are navigating this new normal together.
By giving grace and patience to all we can all enjoy classes together!
Frequently Asked Questions about Reopening
- Where are classes located?
- Classes will be located in the upper lot of Immanuel Reformed Church. The church is currently closed. so we will be the only people using the parking lot at the times of class. There will be no restrooms available during class time.
- How many people are allowed in class?
- We are allowing 35 people in each class, this includes Instructor and kids.
- What do we need for class?
- We are enforcing a strict "no sharing" policy for equipment. You must bring your own equipment or we will provide modifications for you.
- Do we have to wear masks during class?
- After reviewing the order and consulting a lawyer we have found that masks are not necessary as long as proper social distancing.
- How will you maintain social distancing during class?
- With the use of the parking lot we will be staggering clients in parking spaces
- Will you be checking temperatures of clients?
- We will not be checking temperatures of our clients. We ask that if you or anyone in your family as any symptoms of Covid-19 that you stay home.
- Does my children remain in the stroller?
- Yes, for the time being we ask that your children remain in the stroller. If you have a older child who is walking they must remain seated next to the stroller the whole class.
- Does my child have to wear a mask?
- No, no one is required to wear a mask.
- If in-person classes can't run because of weather; Will they be recorded?
- If a in-person class turns to virtual due to weather we will NOT record the class.
- What if I have to quarentine due to contact or a positive test?
- We have polices in place for 3 scenarios. If you or someone in your household has symptoms, you or someone in your household has come in-contact with a person who has test positive, and if you or someone in your household has tested positive. We are happy to discuss each scenario with you.