Fit4Mom GR Reopening Plan
We take the health and safety of our clients and team members very seriously. As we take steps to navigate the new normal we have created some new policies. These policies will protect our community and allow us to comply with the Governor's Executive Orders. Below are the policies we will be enforcing as we move to in-person classes.
We take the health and safety of our clients and team members very seriously. As we take steps to navigate the new normal with Covid-19 we have created some new policies. These policies will protect our community and allow us to comply with the Governor's Executive Orders. Below are the policies we will be enforcing as we move to in-person classes.
In-person classes will be held outside when possible, otherwise in our large in-door venues.
Masks are to be worn until in designated workout space
Please keep kiddos in stroller or on blankets and follow the guidelines laid out by the instructor.
Virtual classes will remain virtual
Class will be kept to 10 moms for in-person classes
Minimum of 3 clients must be enrolled for in-person classes to take place
Classes are either mom-only or mommy+kids
Body Boost is Mom only
Stroller Strides, Strides 360 are Mom +kids
Children under the age of 5 must be buckled in their stroller for the duration of class
- There will be no opportunities for the kids to interact before or during class
- No sharing of toys or snacks between kids
Children over the age of 5 must remained seated on a blanket or chair next to the stroller.
- Children must keep to themselves before and during class
- We will be coming back to the same spot each time
- Children are allowed to run next to mom if they keep some distance from other kiddos and moms.
Requirements for Clients: (enforced by the instructor teaching class)
Bring your own equipment. There will be no sharing of equipment.
Keep with social distancing by and staying a minimum of 6 feet from fellow clients and instructors.
Clients must stay within designated area during classes, unless specified by instructor
Please be respectful of fellow mamas. We all have different comfort levels and are navigating this new normal together.
By giving grace and patience to all we can all enjoy classes together!
Small Class Size: We are keeping classes to 10 moms. There will be a waitlist available.
Late Cancellation Fee: There is a $15 fee or one class deduction for failure to cancel one hour before class starts.
Waitlist: There will be a waitlist if more than 10 moms are signed up for class. You will be automatically enrolled in class no later than 1 hour before class. We will try to notify you of the changes.
Masks: Masks are to be worn to our workout area and then may be taken off to exercise. Children are not required to wear masks.
Children at class: Each family will be given a spot to park stroller or blankets. We ask that children remain in the stroller or on the blanket for the entire class.
Illness: If you or your children are sick, we ask that you stay home.
COVID Exposure: If you or anyone in your household has been exposed to a Positive COVID case, we ask that you follow the guidelines of the local health department. We also ask that you stay home until you are cleared and have no symptoms.
Frequently Asked Questions about Reopening
- Where are classes located?
- Classes will be located Immanuel Reformed Church, Trinity Lutheran Church, and MSA Sport Spot.
- How many people are allowed in class?
- We are allowing 10 Moms in each class, there is a waitlist and cancellation fee in place.
- What do we need for class?
- We are enforcing a strict "no sharing" policy for equipment. You must bring your own equipment or we will provide modifications for you.
- Do we have to wear masks during class?
- After reviewing the order and consulting a lawyer we have found that masks are not necessary as long as proper social distancing. Before and after class we ask that you wear them as we move throughout the building.
- How will you maintain social distancing during class?
- Each client will have a designated spot during class.
- Will you be checking temperatures of clients?
- We will not be checking temperatures of our clients. We ask that if you or anyone in your family as any symptoms of Covid-19 that you stay home.
- Does my children remain in the stroller?
- Yes, for the time being we ask that your children remain in the stroller. If you have a older child who is walking they must remain seated next to the stroller the whole class.
- Does my child have to wear a mask?
- No, no one is required to wear a mask. Unless we are entering and exiting the space.
- What if I have to quarentine due to contact or a positive test?
- We have polices in place for 3 scenarios. If you or someone in your household has symptoms, you or someone in your household has come in-contact with a person who has test positive, and if you or someone in your household has tested positive. We are happy to discuss each scenario with you.